Top 10 Scuba Diving Computers: Editor Recommended
1. Shearwater Research Peregrine Dive Computer
- Multiple Diving Modes – Air, Nitrox, 3 Gas Nitrox, Gauge
- 2.2″ LED LCD display with vivid, enhanced colour range and saturation
- Uses Bühlmann ZHL-16C with gradient factors. Shearwater dive computers never lockout for dive plan deviations.
- Two-button interface: simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure. 316 stainless steel buttons.
- Wireless Charging: battery life per charge is up to about 30 hours on medium brightness level. USB wireless charging station is included.
2. Oceanic GEO 2.0 Scuba Dive Computer Wrist Watch W/O USB (White/Teal)
- Powered by Oceanic’s Exclusive Dual Algorithm – Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- 4 Operating Modes: WATCH (Alternate Time, Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- User-Friendly Interface with “Step Back” – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings – Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
- Stop times 3 minutes – displays minutes & seconds – Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
- Single button access to “Last Dive” display (max depth & bottom time) – Data Retention – maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed – Audible Alarm with flashing LED light – History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
3. SUUNTO Zoop Novo Wrist Scuba Diving Computer, Lime, Without USB
- Operating modes: air, nitrox, gauge and freedom modes
- Programmable for 21% to 50% oxygen mixtures
- Imperial or metric programmable, decompression stop data, audible alarms
- Back Lite display, easy to read in low light & night conditions
- Maximum depth display: 330′ (100 meters)
4. Suunto Zoop Novo Wrist Scuba Diving Computer (Lime)
- Air, nitrox, gauge and freedive modes
- Big clear display with backlight
- Made in Finland
5. Seac Partner, wrist-mount freediving computer, black, one size
- Stopwatch and countdown function
- Records your freediving session up to 99 dives
- It works with a standard CR2032 battery and is 100 mt water resistant
- Backlit display
6. Oceanic Veo 4.0 Scuba Diving Wrist Computer – Black
- Modes of operation: 4 – Norm (Air / Nitrox) Gauge, and Free Dive
- Dual Algorithm: Your choice between Pelagic DSAT or Pelagic Z+
- Battery life: 300 dive hours
- Adjustable SmartGlo backlight
- Water or push button activation
7. Mares Quad Scuba Dive Computer, Black Blue
- Easy to Use: The four button user interface let you navigate forwards and backwards and in and out of the menu structure to adjust settings and collect dive information.
- Three dive modes make the Quad easy to use with minimal complications, Air, Nitrox and Bottom Timer mode is all you need for recreational diving and the Bottom Timer means it can be used for more technical divers too.
- Modes: Air, Nitrox, Bottom Timer
- Battery: CR2450, approx 200-300 dives, depending on usage
- Algorithm: RGBM Mares-Wienke, 10-tissue
8. LEONARDO Cressi Sub Scuba Diving Wrist Computer Nitrox Compatible (White/Black)
- Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes
- FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%
- PO2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar
- CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator
- Single button interface (short push changes function, longer push selects functions)
9. SUUNTO Zoop Novo Wrist Scuba Diving Computer (Lime)
- Updated model Quick Guide, USB Cable allows Full Logbook Info Download. No more Hand Written Logging. PC Compatible, Helps Improve your Diving Experience.
- Suunto rgbm full continuous decompression algorithm allows for safer ascents.
- Four operating modes: air, nitrox, gauge, and freedive.
- Integrated apnea timer for freediving. Air, nitrox, gauge and freedive modes.
- Big clear display with backlight. Made in Finland. Timer for air and nitrox modes.
10. Aqualung i100 Computer – Blue
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free)
- User changeable battery and data retention. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- Intuitive one-button navigation
- 2 Nitrox gases up to 100% changeable underwater
- Salt or fresh water dive selection