Top 10 Industrial Infrared Thermometer: Editor Recommended
1. Fluke 62 Max Infrared Thermometer (Not for Human Temp), -22 to +932 Degree F Range
- Note: This product is for industrial use only. It is not for human use
- Infrared thermometer for non-contact surface temperature measurement for use in monitoring electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and automotive systems
- Measures temperature from 30 to 500 degrees C (-22 to 932 degrees F) with an accuracy of or 1.5 degree C or or 1.5 percent of the reading from 0 to 500 degrees C
- 10:1 infrared distance to spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
- Displays the minimum, the maximum, the difference between the 2 temperatures, and the average temperatures
- Certified IP54 for protection against dust and splashing liquid
- Small and lightweight making it easy to clip to your tool belt or belt loop
- Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements
- Large backlit display makes it easier to read data, even in dark areas
- Rugged built to last design that can withstand a 3 meter drop
2. Fluke 64 Max Infrared Thermometer, Multi-Functional (Not for Human), -22 to 1112 °F Range
- Precise laser technology for more accurate and repeatable measurements
- Temperature accuracy of up to 1 degree c or 1 percent of reading whichever is greater with 20: 1 distance to spot ratio
- 99 data points in internal memory
- Get your tool to work when you can’t – set time and desired interval between measurements and auto capture will capture images unattended
3. BTMETER BT-1500 Non-Contact Pyrometer 30:1 Industrial Laser Thermometer Gun, -58℉ to 2732℉ (-50℃ ~ 1500℃) High Temp Infrared Thermometer (NOT for Human)
- 🔥【Wider Temperature Range】BT-1500 temperature gun accurately measures temperature from -50°C – 1500°C (-58°F – 2732°F), with an accuracy of +/- 2% at average, which is lower than others, you will get a more accurate measurement with this thermometer gun.
- 🔥【Further Distance + Dual Laser】With distance to spot ratio 30:1, Dual non-contact digital lasers for instand targeting, allows you stand further from heat to measure high temperature. Instant capture hot spot and measure within 0.25 second only.
- 🔥【Multifunction IR Thermometer Gun】Measures with MIN/MAX/AVG/DIF modes, Allows you to setup high/low/difference of temp alarm, alerts you if temp is above or below set temperature. The large backlit screen + flashlight helps you to get the jobs done in dark. Repeatability:1% of reading or 1℃
- 🔥【Laser Thermometer Gun High Temp】Extreme handy for professional high temperature testing for HVAC Electrical Mechanical industrial applications, Predictive Maintenance, Hazardous Locations and Process, High-end broilers, Pizza ovens, Furnace,Kiln, Forge, Foundry, Metal Casting, Smelting, Aluminium Alloy, Ceramic etc.
- 🔥【Durable High Temp Gun】Includes 9V battery to get you started once receive the Thermometer. Auto Power OFF, Low power indicator to extend the battery life. BT-1500 Professional digital infrared thermometer is specially designed for inanimate objects, Temperature measurement for humans or animals could be lower. Class II laser, optical power <0.5mW . Wavelength 630~670 um.
4. Helect (NOT for Human) Infrared Thermometer, Non-Contact Digital Laser Temperature Gun -58°F to 1022°F (-50°C to 550°C) with LCD Display
- NOTE: NOT for human. Helect infrared thermometer can be used both daily and industrial temperature measurement, such as cooking, refrigeration, steel, glass, plastics, food and so on
- °C/°F switchable, automatic data hold, backlit LCD, low battery indicator, auto power off function. 9V Battery is included
- Easily and quickly measure temperatures from a safe and hazard-free distance. NOTE: The diameter of the object under test must be bigger than the laser spot size
- Built-in red laser for precisely aiming. Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1, great to measure a long distance target
- Measurement range: -50°C to 550°C/ -58°F to 1022°F; Portable and anti-slip design makes it easy to get the temperature outdoors and indoors
5. Klein Tools IR5 Dual Laser 12:1 Infrared Thermometer
- Optical Resolution (Distance-to-spot) is 12:1
- Features include dual-laser targeting; auto-scan; max/min/avg/diff; high/low alarm; backlit display; auto power-off
- Drop protection to 6.6-feet (2 m)
- Measurement Range: -22-degrees to 752-degrees F (-30-degrees to 400-degrees C)
- Not a medical device; thermometer is NOT intended for use on people or animals.
6. BTMETER BT-1800C Pyrometer -58°F ~3272°F (-50~1800℃) IR Temp Gun, D:S 50:1 High Temperature Infrared Thermometer for Industrial HVAC Forge Furnace Metal Smelting (NOT for Human Temp)
- 【Extremely High Temp Range】BT-1800 Pro Laser Thermometer Gun can measures high temperature range from -58°F ~3272°F (-50 ~ 1800℃) with high accuracy +/-2.5% of reading at average.
- 【Pro Digital Pyrometer Gauge】Built with non-slip rubber handle, super handy for non-contact high temperature measuring for HVAC industrial, mechanical, smelting. Such as: metal melting furnace, forge bricks ceramic pottery,Casting
- 【Further Distance + 9 Lasers】With distance to spot ratio 50:1, 9 laser points for instant targeting, which means you can stand far from heat to measure high temperature. Instantly capture hot spot detect the internal temp of forge kiln furnace within 0.25 second only.
- 【Handhled IR Thermometer】Features with MAX/MIN/Average/Difference mode and high/low temp warning. Flashing alarm once the current temp exceeds the set-point. Color LCD screen backlight display + flashlight can better distinguish the data at a glance and get the jobs done in dark. Repeatability:1% of reading or 1℃,with adjustable emissivity 0.1 to 1.0g
- 【Durable Laser Thermometer Gun】Auto Power OFF, Low power indicator to extend the battery life. BT-1800 Professional digital infrared thermometer is specially designed for inanimate objects, temperature measurement for humans or animals could cause lower readings.optical power <0.5mW . Wavelength 630~670 um. 12 months warranty.
7. Metris Instruments Food Inspector Infrared Laser Thermometer Non-Contact Highly Accurate Industrial Grade Food Safety Inspection Thermometer for Professional Use | Measure Surface Temperature Readings
- INFRARED DUAL LASER THERMOMETER: The infrared laser thermometer gun has been made for accuracy when critical inspections for food safety are demanded. The innovative DUAL Laser sighting system defines the target area to 0.87 inches to obtain quick and accurate, non-contact surface temperature readings of most surfaces. Temperature range of -40o to 536o F (-40o to 280o C).
- EASY AIMING AND TARGETING: A bright, built-in dual laser provides easy aiming and targeting for highly accurate readings of the target. It has a powerful distance to spot size ratio of 16:1 ; which allows greater distance between you and your target reducing possible safety issues with cross-contamination and condensation build-up on the lens [from steam trays or walk-ins] reducing accuracy errors.
- HIGHLY ACCURATE AND RELIABLE: This Dual Laser thermometer, designed to measure surface temperatures is one of the most accurate infrared thermometers available today. The readings conform to HACCP accuracy guidelines within the danger zones of 40 to 140 degrees F [ 1999 Food Code Annex 4 Section 8 ]. It has a pre-set emissivity for accuracy in food safety applications.
- QUALITY: The FI40L non-contact infrared thermometer is for professional use and also performs great at home. It’s made with features and specifications to meet tough application requirements of commercial, process measurement and control, and food manufacturing environments.
- LASER AIMED PERFORMANCE AND FEATURES: Metris Instruments offers a family of food service and industrial-grade innovative infrared thermometers with laser aiming performance and features to perform temperature measurements safely with outstanding accuracy at a plant, lab, office or around the home.
8. NOYAFA Industrial Thermal Imaging Device 1024 Pixels Resolution GB Memory Card Thermal Imaging，Infrared Thermometer with 2.4 TFT LCD Display
- 1. 2-megapixel white lens， 2.4 TFT LCD Display
- 2. Temperature testing range: -10°C ~ 400°C
- 3. 32×32 pixel resolution, 33° Field of View
- 4. Merging visible and infrared image display
- 5. Chargeable Li-ion battery for power supply.
9. Fluke 568 Duel Infrared Thermometer, -40 to +1472 Degree F Range, Contact/Non Contact
- Dual infrared and thermocouple thermometer for noncontact or contact temperature measurement in electrical maintenance and monitoring industrial and manufacturing processes
- Measures temperature with the infrared sensor from -40 to +800 degrees C (-40 to +1472 degrees F) with an accuracy of + or – 1 degree C (+ or – 2 degrees F)
- Measures temperature with the included Type K bead thermocouple from -40 to +260 degrees C (-40 to +500 degrees F)
- 50:1 infrared distance-to-spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
- Stores up to 99 points of data for analysis and monitoring on a computer
10. Etekcity Infrared Thermometer 1025D (Not for Human) Dual Laser Temperature Gun-58℉~1022℉ (-50℃~550℃) with Adjustable Emissivity, Non-Contact Voltage Tester (NCV), Standard Size, Yellow & Gray
- NOT FOR HUMAN: Temperature readings from this device are inanimate objects. The measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct, 9V battery included. Class 2 laser, optical power 0.3-0.49Mw
- BETTER ACCURACY : 12:1 distance to spot ratio allows you to measure temperatures ranging from -58°f to 1022 °F (-50°c to 550 °C) from a safe distance, For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17 inches (36 cm)
- ADJUSTABLE EMISSIVITY AND MULTIFUNCTION: Adjust emissivity from 0.1-1.0 to improve the accuracy of your measurements across different types of surfaces. Other key features include: ºF and ºC capable, max measurement hold, automatic data hold, low battery indicator, and auto-off to save battery
- DUAL LASER: Dual laser technology and a less than 500ms response time makes it easier and faster to read the surface temperature being measured, which is more accurate than a single laser. With large-screen LCD display you can read temperature ever in the dark area
- VERSATILE USE: Check barbecue grills and skillets to see if they are the perfect temperature to cook food, perform home auto maintenance with ease, or use for commercial heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) installation